God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sponsor Search

There were only 3 ladies at teh meeting last night, but I passed the sheet, and all of them were interested, and shared their information.  2 of the 3 are available during the day, and I'm leaning towrds one over the other.  But I will wait and see if there are any ladies there on Monday that weren't there tonight - and then I will probably call a couple of them and see if I can't schedule a lunch, so that we can talk, and get to know each other.  Thinking that will probably help me figure it out!

One lady lives in west Erlangen, which is very close to me, and she is a native English speaker, so right now she is candidate number one.  Which is funny, because she was chairing the first meeting I went to, and she was also the first person who crossed my mind!

No comments: