God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Monday, July 19, 2010

5 things I've enjoyed in the last 24 hours...

Feel free to leave a comment and share yours as well!

1. newcomers who come reularly to meetings.
2. explaining that bread comes from wheat we picked from a field to my 3 yr old daughter, and taking it apart to show her the grains.
3. explaining that pine cones come from the trees, and pointing them out to her up in the tree.
4. making and eating a quiche!
5. a good cuddle with my sleeping husband after a long day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

1. A good hearty laugh with my husband.
2. A fruit smoothie.
3. Going back to sleep after waking up early.
4. Picking out new books at the library.
5. Finding a cute dress at a sidewalk sale.